LED Displays are an ideal technology for markets such as industrial controls, medical devices, set-top box communications equipment, white goods and aerospace. Lumex's QuasarBrite™ Family of LED Displays are available in a wide range of sizes, styles and options to suit any design requirements.
Lumex's QuasarBrite LED Displays provide:
- Segment Shape - These are offered in three primary cuts: rectangular, diamond or round.
- Polarity - We offer both common anode or common cathode.
- Drive Method - Lumex offers several options for driving the displays. Direct drive uses a common and a separate pin for each segment which is the simplest way of driving a display but adds to the number of pins required on the display. Duplex and multiplexed displays have common pins which reduce the number of required connections. Driving this way for a multiple digit display means pulsing current to specific segments over the common pins to get the desired number.
- Face and Segment Color - options for the reflector include black on white and gray on white as standards, and a full range of colors in custom reflectors. Lumex also offers a whole range of custom overlays for the display face.
- Character Height - We offer standard and custom displays from 0.2 inches to 7.0 inches
- Number of Digits - We offer standard and custom displays from 1 digit to 6 digits, multiple rows and customized icons.
Detache LED Displays from PCB board, the idea of ezDisplay.
Starting from 64x32 RGB LED Dot Matrix
The rolling slides are categories of overview types of QuasarBrite™ LED Display products Lumex provides.
In addition to our standard product offering, Lumex can also customize any LED Display to suit your specific design needs.